Welcome aboard the U.S.S. Lexington! Guests of all ages will enjoy the many exciting features of this Museum On The Bay! The U.S.S. Lexington is the oldest remaining aircraft carrier in the world, and boasts several fun activities such as tours, a 3D MEGA Theater, Virtual Battle Stations, and more! There are also over 20 aircraft aboard, and a Mess Deck Cafe with snacks, beverages, and hot food.
- Open 7 days a week, except for Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day
- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Memorial Day through Labor Day
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Labor Day through Memorial Day
- All day parking passes $3.50
- $14.95 Adult admission, $12.95 Senior and Military admission, $9.95 Children 4-12 admission
- Free admission for children 3 + under
- 5 self-guided tours
- 3D MEGA Theater
- Flight Simulator
- Virtual Battle Stations
- Hard Hat Tour
- Flight Operations Tour
The U.S.S. Lexington is located is located on Corpus Christi Bay. Give them a call for more information and to reserve special group tours!